Welcome / Class Rules 18-19 Semester I

ALL:

If you are reading this you are among the few students in history that WILL Be Prepared to succeed in future college or career paths. This reference site was created to allow students to have 24-hour access to my Computer Skills & Applications Curriculum! Every assignment, link, project, or important thought about my class has been carefully stored here since 2012! You will find daily instructions, lesson plans, and links to help you succeed both in my class, and in life. Feel free to use this reference anytime, and to contact me immediately if a something is unclear, or a link does not work!

My Class Rules and Syllabus will be posted below. Welcome to class, and I look forward to working with all of you!

- Mr. S

(Use the link above to review ALL Class Rules and Requirements with your Parents)

Post a Comment

0 Comments